John Holt Plc is a well-established name in Nigeria and has been an important participant in many areas of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Manager
- Carry out routine audit within the group, as per audit program contained in the departments work schedule in an effective and efficient manner.
- To interpret Group Accounting Policies, instructions and procedures and be guided by such policies, instructions and procedures in carrying out audit exercise as assigned. Complete the exercise within the time allocated and report accordingly.
- To carry out special investigation as may be directed and report accordingly.
- To assist in carrying out high profile audit review/investigations as and when required by executive management, and as directed by the Head of Internal Audit.
- To train non-qualified audit staff to an acceptable standard of proficiency.
- To act as a custodian of the company’s assets this will necessitate regular and comprehensive assets verification throughout the group.
- To undertake a comprehensive year-end audit and accounting review exercise of units as Head of Internal Audit Department may assign.
- To carry out system review as an integral part of the audit process, highlight recent changes existing controls are not impaired.
- Discuss and agree audit findings/recommendations with the auditee and the divisional management at the post audit exist meeting.
- To carry out inventory checks during audit of units, and as when directed and report accordingly.
- To carry out market survey for the purpose of pre-checks.
- To carry out any assignment as may be directed by the Head of Internal Audit Department with a view to achieving the set goals of the department.