Bollywood actor died today after suffering a massive heart attack in Mumbai; he was 44 years old at the time of his death. The tragedy occurred at his residence in Andheri’s Four Bungalows very early in morning. The cremation ceremony will happen at the Yaari Road Shamshaan Bhoomi later today. The actor started his career in bollywood in the year 1996 debuting in a film called Masoom. Till 2011, Inder worked in 20 films. The actor played many supporting roles in Salman Khan movies like Wanted, Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge, Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye and also worked in Maa Tujhhe Salaam, Paying Guests etc. Inder was currently shooting for his next film Phati Paid Hai Yaar, as per Indian Express. Here is all you need to know about the deceased actor:
1. Inder Kumar was born on 26 August 1973 and was an actor who was best known for his supporting roles in Hindi films such as Wanted (2009), Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge, Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye (2000) and Tirchhi Topiwale (1998).
2. In his career span of nearly two decades, Inder Kumar worked in over 20 films. He was last seen in the 2011 film Yeh Dooriyan and was currently shooting for his next film Phati Padi Hai Yaar.
3. The actor was quite close to Salman Khan’s family as the two actors have worked together in several projects in Bollywood.
4. Inder had also appeared on the small screen. He briefly played the role of Mihir Virani in Ekta Kapoor’s popular TV show Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.
5. Inder Kumar also had a controversial past. In the year 2014, the actor was accused and arrested in a rape case. Inder had maintained that he did not rape the woman, but was in a consensual relationship. Later that year in June, Inder Kumar was granted bail. The 44-year-old actor was defended by his wife Pallavi Saraf when his personal life was stuck in a controversy.