UPSC CPF (AC) Exam 2017 – Apply Online for 179 Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification to conduct Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) (CPF (AC)) Examination 2017. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-04-2017 to 05-05-2017 till 18:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 179
Name of the Exam: Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2017
1. BSF: 28 Posts
2. CRPF: 65 Posts
3. CISF: 23 Posts
4. SSB: 63 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 – 25 years as on 01-08-2017 (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-1997). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or equivalent qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination, physical standard/ physical efficiency test, medical standard test & interview/ personality test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- through online or off line mode. No fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
Online Mode: Candidates should pay fee through online by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
Off Line Mode: Candidates should depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 12-04-2017 to 05-05-2017 till 18:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12-04-2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Off Line||04-05-2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online||05-05-2017 till 18:00 hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05-05-2017 till 18:00 hrs|
|Date & Time for Written Exam (Paper I)||23-07-2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon|
|Date & Time for Written Exam (Paper II)||23-07-2017 from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.|